- To transform a novice engineer to understand the management of the company.
- To build self-confidence and to understand what is happening in the industry.
- To impart quality among the people.
- To form a society in a well-organised manner.
1. Dr. N.Ravichandran, CEO, Lucas TVS
2. Dr.ArshinderKaur,Professor, Dept of Management Studies, IIT-M.
3. Mr.Balakrishnan.N, President, Sundaram Fasteners Ltd.
4. Mr.Charles J Rajiv, Vice President, Work out & Quality, RBS
5. Mrs.GowriKailasham, Senior Vice President, TQM, RANE (Madras) Ltd.
6. Mrs.HaseenTaj, Vice president, Citi bank, Chennai
7. Mrs.LakshmiMurali.V, Principal Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services.
8. Dr.Narashiman.K, Director, AU TVS CQM, Anna University.
9. Mr.Palaniappan.B, Country Training Manager, Michelin India Tamilnadu Tyres Pvt. Ltd.
10. Dr.PrakashSai, Professor,Dept of Management Studies, IIT-M.
11. Mr.PremKumar.T.K, General Manager, Corporate Planning, ThiruArooram Sugar Industries.
12. Mr.Ragunathan.N, Advisor, Sundaram Clayton.
13. Dr.RajKumar.S, President, Apollo Tyres.
14. Mr.Ramesh Prasad, CEO, Onefluencer.
15. Mr.SathyaNarayanan.P.S, Advisor, Sundaram Clayton.
16. Mr.Sekar.V, President, SRF Ltd.
17. Mrs.ShymalaDharmar, Director, Vael’s Academy.
18. Mr.SridharanN.C., Chairman, TIME Foundation,Chennai
19. Mr.Subramanian.V.K, Vice President, Wheels India.
20. Mr.Sundravadivelu.C, General Manger, TQM, Carborandum Universal Ltd.
21. Mr.SureshNarain.E.R, Vice President, Quality & Performance Excellence.
22. Mr.Vasu.R, Vice President, TQM and OHSE, Brakes India Ltd.
- Course fee includes lunch, refreshments & certificates etc.
- Fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The Fee is Exclusive of any tax. i.e.,
ADMISSION : Candidates can select any module except Sixth Module which requires completion of 3rd, 4th and 5th Modules. Admission is open for all modules. Candidates desiring to register for individual module can do so. The date for commencing the course will be intimated on registration.
METHODOLOGY : Lectures, Case studies, Discussions, Presentations, Team activities etc.
CERTIFICATE : Module certificate will be awarded on successful completion of each module. TQM Course certificate will be awarded on successful completion of all modules.
DURATION : Each module will have 15 sessions each of 2 hours duration-Total 30 hours
SCHEDULE : 2 WEEKEND PROGRAMME - 2 Saturdays & Sundays
Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for attending the final exam.
CONTACT : 8903040919, 9047436787